Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesday Weirdness

Another Meme to help cheer me up today . . .

1. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
The sharp knife. (kind of a required predecessor, don't ya think?)

2. How does the sense of smell work?
It's strictly a methane detector. (Least, that's how us men use it!)

3. If you had to spend $100 in 5 minutes, what would you buy?
You're assuming the wife would give me the chance . . . (5 minutes? Hell, she can drop that in 5 seconds at Macy's!)

4. Why answer weird questions when you can answer normal questions?
Because my weird answers draw strange looks from the latter! (Okay, I get the looks on both . . .)

5. When you pull out a Kleenex, the next Kleenex pops up. How's it know to do that?
It's made from the same top secret stuff as a thermos! It knows how to keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold! (I'm thinking mini A.I.'s that are plotting to overthrow the government just as soon as they've conquered all the cockroaches. Um. That was another weird answer, wasn't it? [sigh].)

2 comments:

SRH said...

1. What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Ummmm... torn off chunks of bread?

2. How does the sense of smell work?

Better than my sense of decency

3. If you had to spend $100 in 5 minutes, what would you buy?

Would it really take five minutes? I mean the handover of a hundred smackers really only takes a second. I guess it would predicate only purchasing at one store, because if you had to run to a different store, they would think you are stealing stuff.

Umm, what I meant to say was a profesional contract hit. Well... semi-pro, it is only $100 after all.

4. Why answer weird questions when you can answer normal questions?

Is this a weird or a normal question?

2 different levels of meaning in that answer, hah, eat that!

5. When you pull out a Kleenex, the next Kleenex pops up. How's it know how to do that?

Number 1: I do not use Kleenex brand tissues, I am a Scott Tissues man.

Number 2: Kleenex are not sentient, they do not "know" how to do anything

J.A. Coppinger said...

SRH: Better than my sense of decency

Yours doesn't work? Whew, glad I never bothered to buy one!