Sunday, March 06, 2005

Busy Weekend

Long weekend of running about. Got next to nothing done writing wise, but as I mentioned, I did two days of training for the Boy Scouts. It was long, but I learned a lot. Next weekend will be very cool: I'm heading out camping as part of an adult patrol. We'll live, act, and train to do the work just as the boys do. It will be a very different experience and I'm looking forward to it.

Have become part of a small -but very active- Crit group over on Forward Motion. Working with two women who provide the best Crits I've ever had. Hope I can do the same for them. I definitely have to go ahead with the outline for the class, I have ten or so folks interested after only two days so I imagine that's a good enough start point. I'm excited about that too. I do corporate training and I used to teach Tae Kwon Do so I'm used to teaching but I've never had the opportunity to teach anything writing related before.

Oh well, it's late (actually, it's not: just feels that way!) and I'm tired. Gonna hit the hay.

Later!

No comments: