Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wives Rock!

Running, running, running!

On the way out the door at work, so just a quick post here.

Had an amazing thing happen the last two days: both nights I was sitting on the couch (late night) and just vegetating after a crazy day and evening of running about and the wife just walked up, turned off the TV (that I wasn't really watching) and suggested I go write for a bit. How cool is that? It was all the boost I needed and I managed to get a good thousand words in each time, on nights that would have otherwise been a complete bust. I think it's from reading this blog . . . she is starting to understand what i'm trying to do and why. Having a little bit of help from her means more than I could ever tell you. (thanks, babe!)

So, there is writing being done, and daily exercise, despite the fact that I'm stretched thin and feeling punk. October is going to be the worst month of the year from a scheduling standpoint. I have a tone of Scout stuff, the contractor starting on the house, work is rabidly busy, and life in general is loaded to the gills with family commitments. I'll keep writing though . . .

The wife will see to it! :-)

Later!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Yay, Wife! And good for you for listening to her suggestion and following through with your exercise plan. Good job, both of you.

J.A. Coppinger said...

LOL . . . according to her, I should ALWAYS listen to her suggestions!

Thanks!

Jean said...

Well, DUH! :)