Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Work Can Kiss My . . .

Rampant Insanity is the order of the day at work! I have no time to do anything with writing, or even to properly handle the posts here (sorry!) The deadline I had five weeks to meet has been bumped up to four days. (Woo Hoo!) So I'll be in the office till 10:00/11:00 every night this week. Heading out to camp this weekend as well, so I don't know how many posts I'll be able to get in between now and Monday (evil day!) so it'll be sparse reading around here the next few days.

Please bear with, Loyal Reader, I shall return with many a tale of writing woe and corporate insanity once I have slain the fell beast called: Deadline!

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks to four days? They must be crazy. I guess that means you won't be critting for a while - don't worry, we'll wait for you ;). I could use the time to kill a few of my own deadlines. Hope you manage somehow to get it done.

SRH said...

Dude, does the wife know about your blog? If so, how is the couch for sleeping?