Thursday, April 07, 2005

Whales on Ice

ARRRGG!!!!

That'll piss you off every time! I had finished the entire blog for the day when I hit the wrong button by mistake and the whole damn thing tanked on me. Oh well, you'll have to settle for a re-hash of what I remember writing.

Let's see . . .

1. I'm camping this weekend.
2. Exercised again today. (Feeling good)
3. I got very little done on GS yesterday. (Doing taxes)
4. Won't get anything done this weekend (See #1 above)
5. Lost very funny line about me looking like: "Shamu on an ice rink" when this post crapped out (hence the title of the piece, which I am not changing! Take that, accursed computer!)
6. Will try to get some Editing in tonight. (Not holding breath; have to buy food for 35 people to camp all weekend)

That's it. Hmmmm . . . so this is what the blog would be like if I actually edited it. Not nearly as funny! Still, I'm not going back to re-write that whole thing. I'll talk at y'all tomorrow!

Later!