Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday, Sweet Friday!

Not only is it Friday (my favorite day of the work week!) but I'm skipping out of work early today and it's also a pay week! Cha-ching, baby! Very cool day indeed.

I did take last night off, as I said. It was nice to just relax with the family. I'm still plugging on "Fish" today but it's going slow; only 1,400 words. I'm all ready for camping this weekend (though they're calling for thunderstorms tomorrow. Accursed weather-people!) The boy woke up this morning with a nasty sore throat and a cough. The wife's taking him to the doctor and he might have to miss the campout this weekend. He's gonna be real disappointed if he does, we're doing a wild event that he's been looking forward to.

Here's the story of the day. I saw these knuckleheads on the Today Show the other morning (I was quite pissed that they'd simply "found" so much cash, instead of me!) Turns out they stole it all! The cops say they'd never have found out if the idiots hadn't been making the rounds on all the talk shows. Talk about Karma! Now that amuses me!

So, I'll be camping all weekend (with or without the boy) so I won't be posting until Monday (not really a surprise to you now is it?) Any of you who have influence with your preferred deity might consider putting in a good word about the weather . . . I HATE being rained on!

Later!

No comments: