Thursday, March 09, 2006

Late Day Note

No time for writing of any kind this week, and I'm (once again) depressed as hell. Work has been simply nuts and life at home not much calmer. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm having a mid-life crisis . . . Can you have one of those at 38? Damn it! No one EVER lets me read the rules on these sort of things!

I'm in sort of a strange place, I guess. I've finally gotten a handle on how to write and life seems to be conspiring to stop me from doing it. I've finally settled on what I wanna be when I grow up (Hey, so I'm a little slow, okay?) and it's almost like god is intentionally messing with me to keep me from getting there. (Have I mentioned he's an evil bastard?) It's all just piling up I guess . . . nothing seems to work out the way I want it to and I'm not completely happy with anything at the moment.

I really need a little breathing space from adult life but that's not in the cards any time soon. I just need to shift priorities somehow and MAKE the time to do all the things I know I need to do. It's just . . . hell, I don't even know what it is. I'll get there though, I have faith in that at least. If I've learned anything so far in this life, its' that: it all works out in the end.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you find a way to get back into the writing soon :)