Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Quick Like Bunny!

Rampant insanity and no time for lunch at work the last few days - We're opening two new offices and I have a trainee in as well. Top it off with a lovely head cold and I'm one happy fella! Tonight is boy scouts & tomorrow I have to catch up on all the crap for the new offices I've been postponing because of the trainee. Yay.

Just a few minutes to post because I'm waiting for a conference call, followed by a quick planning meeting. I DID manage to get 3500 words done on "First" on Friday, but that was the last writing I did. Maybe some hope for tomorrow night (If I don't die from this frakkin cold!) Spent most of the weekend working on the house -Oh, and the TAXES (biiiiiiiigggggg fuuuuuun!) We're getting there I guess, but it's killing my outta shape ass!

Anyway, gotta run. Talk at you tomorrow, all!

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!