Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Howdy all,

Just a quick note for today to say I'm alive and well. I'm training for the next two weeks solid so I don't know how much posting I'll be able to get in, but drop by anywayy, ya' never know!

My Holidays were GREAT! I did . . . well, not a damn thing. (Seriously, I hardly moved from the couch!) I read a dozen novels, played a ton of video games with The Boy, watched some movies with The Wife and slept as much as humanly possible. That's MY idea of a vacation!

Speaking of sleep: I haven't gotten any in two days! I'm dying right now. don't know what the deal is but I just haven't been able to sleep the last two days. No stress, feeling fine, no major worries (that I'm aware of!) so I don't get it. I just go to bed (tired) and lay there all night looking at the ceiling. This really sucks! My guess is that my body is adjusting itself back to a normal diet after a week long binge on cookies, candy, cakes, pies, etc. At least, I hope that's all it is. I can't imagine doing this for more than a few days . . . I drag if I get less than 10 hours of sleep a night as it is (which explains why I'm always whooped! I never get more than 7-8 hours, even on good days!) I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, gotta run back to my trainees, lunch is about over.

Oh, and Happy New Year to all!

Later!

3 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

Hi, Jim!! I'm glad you're back! You read a dozen novels?? Awesome. Do we get to hear which ones? Which one was your favorite? I'll bet you sleep well soon. Changes in routine can definitely cause that.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!
At first when you said 'training,' I thought you meant physical training! That's one of my resolutions... Hope you get some sleep... maybe you could write instead of stare at the ceiling?

Anonymous said...

Anyway, gotta run back to my trainees, lunch is about over.

At first I read "trannies" and thought, "Wow, must be an interesting work place."