Friday, December 22, 2006

Last Post of '06

Well, folks, I will be offline until after the New Year. Spending next week with the family and not doing anything else . . . no work, no writing, no NUFFIN! :-)

So, in keeping with my "Traditions" theme for the last few days, I'm going to start a new tradition here today. It's a pretty simple one, but it involves you (yes, YOU!) I hereby declare the last post of each year on this blog to be dedicated to simply saying: "Thank you."

Thanks for taking time out of your life each day to read my ramblings. Thanks for giving me a place to vent, rant, and ponder. Most of all, thanks for the support you guys send my way whenever things start to get to me. I really do appreciate the hell out of it!

Thank you.

I hope everyone reading gets to spend their holiday of choice, with the people they love the most!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

See ya' in '07!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JA, I have really enjoyed your inane ramblings all year long. I hope the holidays are safe and happy for you and all you consider yours. I am looking forward to a great happy new year post from you.

See you in 07

Spilling Ink said...

Love ya, Jim!! Have a great holiday!!

Jean said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Jim.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely New Year. I found you on Blogshares and thought I'd pop over and say hello! :)