Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Quickie

Short post today. I blew my creative load over at Spilling Ink in the comments section. Lynn asked me to expound on a statement I'd made on her blog the day before, so I did . . . at GREAT length! The brilliance of me is that it's a post on husbands and wives sharing household work and I GUARANTEE that it's gonna piss of The Wife (Hi, babe!) but she sort of expects that amount of idiocy from me anyway. Who am I to disappoint?

Anyway, still editing "Slayer". Did some new words on "First". Last two days at work were nuts. Last night was Scouts, from the minute I got home until 10:30. Too crazy! I need booze!

Tanqueray and Tonic. Twist of lime, please . . . better make it two.

Later!

2 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

Nice job at my place, Jim. I wish my husband would tell all. Then maybe we could hash this shit out and come up with something. May I move your comment to page one with a link to you?

J.A. Coppinger said...

Funny, The Wife doesn't want me talking so freely . . . :-)

Sure, do what you want with my post.

Later!