Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So it Begins!

NOVEMBER 1, 2005

NaNoWriMo is here!

Today is (of course!) an insanely busy day but I WILL get my words in (though it may not be untile late tonight!) The weekend was just as crazed. I was supposed to go camping but had to cancel because the boy had a major school project and I had to work on some problems with the house. Also, the wife was sick as a dog and needed some help. Worst of all: I had a friend call & invite me to the NY Giants game on Sunday but I had to turn down the tickets and (of course!) they play what may have been the greatest game in team history! Yes, I am the walking poster boy for Murphy's Law!

Anyway, just a quick not for now. I have a trainee in, two reports to complete, and at least a dozen problems I have to address before I head for home tonight. After that it's Boy Scouts all evening (till about 9:30) after which I will cram myself into a very uncomfortable (at the moment) office and crank out my 3,000 words for the day (that is my personal NaNo goal).

If you're doing NaNo yourself: god help you, you crazy bastard!
If you're not: what the hell are you waiting for? It's the annual writer's ball! GO JOIN!

Later!

No comments: