Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tired Now

Okay, I am officially tired now.

Driving all over the Tri-state area for the past two days, rolling out and training on a software package that everyone hates. It boggles the mind - the package is a legal requirement by the State, yet everyone feels the need to tell me (at great length!) why it's stupid, pointless, and they shouldn't have to use it. i point out that's a discussion they need to have with their elected officials, since I'm just the schmuck who was ordered to make it all work but it seems I'm easier to locate and much more likely to listen than your average politician. Fun thing is, I still have three more offices to go next week. Woo-frikkin-hoo!

Good news? Well, I did the first five chapters of type-in for "Slayer" last night. That's good. I will try for more tonight but as I said: tired. just wanna sleep and/or zone out for a bit.

Later!

No comments: