Thursday, April 20, 2006

Storm Trek

CAPTAIN'S LOG: STORMDATE TWO-ZERO-ZERO-SIX, ZERO-FOUR point TWO-ZERO . . .

I am using my tricorder to boost this signal beyond the shitstorm barrier under which I am still trapped. The brooding cloud cover of the storm is acting as some type of ionic barrier, preventing communication with my crew and leaving me stranded on this hell-planet called "Work". Work has some type of mysterious . . . draining effect, that has absorbed almost all my remaining energy so this signal will be -of necessity- short.

I don't know who -if anyone- will receive this message but if you do, be assured that I am alive and have not yet given up hope of being rescued from the dangerous effects of the shitstorm. I have to believe the storm must fade at some point and my crew will find a way to rescue me. I refuse to <garbled> . . . ender! I am Jame . . . <garbled> . . . ger! <garbled> . . .urvive! I will! I . . .

<transmission lost>

4 comments:

Pixel Faerie said...

It's raining here too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Raise your deflector shields!
Lynn

SRH said...

When it rains it pours, and when it shits it storms

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! So that's what happens to my energy... Hope the crew found you in time!