Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a Post

Ola'!

What to type, what to type . . .

Well, let's start with being back at night school starting tonight and in a REAL classroom! (ooohh!!) I've being doing a shit-ton of online classes over the last year but this is my first college classroom experience in maaaaaannnnyyyyy years! Chemistry, however, requires a lab and a bit more instruction for my poor old brain than I feel comfortable with doing online. Just to top it off, I'm also carrying an even dozen credits online (for a total of 17 credits), which makes me a full time student+!!! Add in working 48 or so hours/week, Scouts, and the ARNG and that makes me one busy little beaver (albeit a bald, pudgy, beaver . . .eeeewwww!!!) Writing - not so much (ok, none at all) but that's cool, like I said: I'm not stressing over it I'll write when I can and not beat myself up over it anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about the schedule, I rather like it. Funny thing: I really don't feel good about myself when I'm not busy. In a strange departure from the old me, I find that I prefer craziness to the sitting around and vegetating. I used to love crappy days, cuz I could just chill and read a book, or watch the tube, without anyone hassling me. Now, I get all kinds of pissed if I'm stuck in the house all day. I just get bored and frustrated. odd, huh?

Anyways, just some random babbling today. No big shakes going down.

I'm out!

1 comment:

Brian Bing said...

Hey Man,

I just came across this video about tactical medicine and thought it might be something you would enjoy.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles/VideoModule/352

Brian