Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's In The Army (Guard) Now

Hello ladies and gentlemen, it's The Wife taking charge of Jim's blog until he returns later in the summer. It seems so far away and yet I know in a matter of time, he'll be back and The Boy and I can't wait; we miss him tons already!

Anyway, just letting you all know that he passed tape and is in South Carolina now. He was great calling in yesterday as the day went along updating me where he was and what he was doing. The best part of his day was being able to have a hamburger and not worry about his weight now that he was officially in. He just sounded happy and excited as his new journey was beginning :-)

Well, I'll be happy to share any info I get from Jim as I get it so until then, stay warm and be well :>

3 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for the update. Hang in there. He'll have some not so positive calls, but keep encouraging each other. He'll get through it, and you will too.

Monte said...

Best of luck to you and him. I hope it goes well and will look for updates - I hope you can make some from time to time.

What does "passed tape" mean?

Ethereal Highway said...

So nice to hear an update! I knew he could do it. Hang in there, Wife. And how sweet of you to share the info.