Friday, December 21, 2007

A Very Letterman Christmas!!!

In true David Letterman style, the Top Ten Reasons why Jim likes Christmas . . .

10. The one time of year where being bald, fat, and jolly is "in"!

9. Alcohol in the office is actually acceptable. (for once!)

8. Even people who hate me have to pretend to be nice.

7. I get to piss off all the PC morons by yelling "Merry Christmas!" every time I see them.

6. VACATION!!!! (woop-woop!)

5. People actually give me stuff. (No, they really do!)

4. Drunk women in short red skirts singing "Santa Baby" (Always fun!)

3. Bonuses!!!!!!!

2. Watching the neighbor fall off his roof stringing Christmas lights. (Oh, hush! You'd laugh too!)

And the #1 reason Jim likes Christmas . . . (drum roll, please!)

1. I get to spend uninterrupted time with The Wife and The Boy. (Don't bother callin', we ain't gonna pick up, folks!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

My ass is out until 2008 . . .

Later!

2 comments:

SRH said...

Have a great holiday season

Jean said...

Happy New Year.